As we gear up for Web Summit, we’ve curated a list of the top 5 fashion tech startups to watch this year. While you’re exploring the next big thing, don’t miss the chance to see why Texel is the go-to for a seamless virtual fitting room experience with 150+ retailers, proved conversion improvement and lower returns. Book a chat with us or visit Stand A725 on Wednesday, November 15. Now, let’s dive into the startups setting trends at Web Summit:
- Style DNA – AI-powered personal stylist that offers recommendations based on your body measurements, style and fit preferences, color analysis
- Swyco – platform empowering circularity in fashion connecting customers, repairers, and recycling facilities.
- Molde – software for patterns digitization, cutting planning and automatic nesting using AI.
- Blanc* – platform connecting brands with retailers to scale wholesale sales and ease sourcing.
- Pronto – Tinder where shoppers look for local fashion brands.
See you soon, cheers!