TRANSITION TO THE NEW NORMAL:
HOW VIRTUAL TRY-ON AND ACCURATE SIZE RECOMMENDATIONS ARE DISRUPTING FASHION RETAIL
Learnings from world’s top start-up recognized by Retail Fashion Week helping retailers rebuild from Covid.
You will learn about
- How to engage with customers in an authentic way: virtual try-on and size recommendation in one product
- Successful use cases by leading fashion brands
- Sustainability, inclusivity, and personalization as must-haves to drive retention
- A deepening digital divide
- Fashion supply chains: leveraging technology to make better decisions
- Live product demo
- Q&A session with market experts
Want to know more about transformation of the way customers buy and retailers adapt to the new normal ?
Texel is the global leading tech start-up in AI body measuring and fit solutions disrupting traditional retail with its 3D body scanning technology.Texel was recognized as the Best startup in CIS according to SeedStars World, Winner together with VISA and Shiraz Creative of the nomination “Best Combination of Event Technologies” at the Experience Design & Technology Awards and nominated Retail Week among world’s top 40 start-ups helping retailers rebuild from Covid.